Monday

Wow, where did I go?

Hi everyone out there in cyber world , sorry i just fell off the edge of the earth there for a wee while , ( hence no blogging!) Got caught up in an art show ( which went very well), listing my current work on etsy ( finally!) and the end of the year and kids home for school vacation ( so , umm , ... when do I get to paint again?)
Yes , anyway so here I am again with fresh enthusiasm and actually paintings AND prints listed in my etsy store YAY!!! That was very tragic having the shop up full of other peoples work , very confusing!

So do check out my little 'shop in space' , any comments or critiques would all be welcomed from you friendly bunch!!

Cheers , Helen

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're back. Congrats on the art show. Hope the kiddoes let you have plenty of time to paint.
    ;^)
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! Helen, you are wonderwoman! I've missed your blog and YOU!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, thank you xx