Thursday

Finished product.


Here is a front shot of my new nest.....

You can see a little white feather in the front, this is from a special little dove......
I was delightedly watching a little dove play around on my patio roof one day, fluttering about quite happily....

bang , there was a big thump, suddenly it was snowing...
little white feathers..
A big majestic hawk soared upward with the little dove grasped in his talons.

Oh , dear, needed a bit of a sit-down after that one , problem is I love hawks too, guess she had babies to feed... i scrambled about a little shell shocked picking up all the little white feathers.
I honor that little dove every time I use one of it's precious feathers in my art work......

Nature is all a cycle.......

1 comment:

  1. Is this a painting or a dimensional box. I love the softness of your paintings and I love the nose on your girls.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, thank you xx